DON’T MISS OUT ON THE ONLY INSPECTOR CERTIFICATION CLASS DEDICATED TO THE LAMINATE FLOORING INDUSTRY. EXPAND YOUR CERTIFICATIONS TODAY!
When: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Where: Surfaces, Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay, Room Islander H
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (lunch provided)
Instructor: Anthony Palandro
• Increased credibility as a Laminate Flooring Inspector & increase your income • Become a preferred choice for the best laminate flooring producers in North America, their distributors and their retailers
• Great business exposure by having your name and your business listed on the NALFA website as a CERTIFIED LAMINATE FLOORING INSPECTOR
• Profit from networking with some of the best Flooring Inspectors in the business
• Direct and privileged access to the technical support services of NALFA members
• Be constantly updated on all technical innovations in the laminate flooring world
CURRICULUM WILL COVER: • NALFA History • Laminate 101 • Installation Requirements • Inspection Tools & Standards • Product Defect Review • Inspection Reporting & Process • Certification Testing • Evaluation
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an inspector.
SPACE IS LIMITED!!
To reserve your spot please contact:
For the most up-to-date information on NALFA, visit www.nalfa.com.
We are the only trade association dedicated solely to the laminate flooring industry, and therefore, we are the source for all things laminate. We recommend you visit our website often for valuable advice about laminate flooring choices, standards and performance. NALFA is proud to be a member of the Floor Covering Leadership Council (FCLC). The FCLC is currently made up of 12 associations – all dedicated to flooring.