The SELIT Group is Europe's largest manufacturer of interior insulating materials from XPS and EPS foam for more than 30 years. Our primary focus is the production of insulating underlayment for laminate flooring (both loose laid and pre-attached). In this market, SELIT is a leading supplier with an annual production capacity of over 60 million square meters in Europe and another 30 million square meters in North America.
SELIT has worked closely with the laminate producers to develop taylor-made products to meet their specific manufacturing needs and the needs of their retail customers.
Material specifications of SELITAC foam:
- High quality, fine-celled, specially elastified, extruded foam based on Extruded Polystyrene (XPS)
- Typical foam density of 40 kg/m³, custom formulas up to 200 kg/m³ are possible
- Available in thicknesses from 0.6 mm to 5 mm
- Different colors and imprints possible
- Available as custom-made pads and rolls
SELITAC - A high quality underlayment:
- Outstanding acoustical properties
- High compression strength with less creep (important for the protection of click-systems)
- Self-leveling of uneven subsurface
- Resistant to humidity and aging
- A “Green Produc”(100% recyclable)
- Meets NALFA underlayment requirements
- Excellent price/quality ratio