Announcing the NALFA Inspector Certification Class!
- The first course exclusively dedicated to laminate flooring and promoted by the largest North-American laminate flooring manufacturers!!
- Increased credibility as a Laminate Flooring Inspector & Increase your Income
- Become a preferred choice for the best laminate flooring producers in North America, their distributors, and their retailers
- Great business exposure by having your name and your business listed on the NALFA website as a CERTIFIED LAMINATE FLOORING INSPECTOR
- Profit from networking with some of the best Flooring Inspectors in the business
- Direct and privileged access to the technical support services of NALFA members
- Be constantly updated of all technical innovations in the laminate flooring world
Curriculum will cover:
- NALFA History
- Laminate 101
- Installation Requirements
- Inspection Tools & Standards
- Product Defect Review
- Inspection Reporting & Process
- Certification Testing
Contact Valerie Roy @ 423-634-9070 ext.108 or Valerie@kmtcreative.com for class dates and locations.
2015 Class Dates
- Friday, July 10, 2015 Inspector Class Shaw LM Plant – Ringgold, GA
- Friday, October 23, 2015 Inspector Class Mannington Plant Salem, New Jersey