NALFA announces the dates for the 2013 Inspector Certification classes. The class, the first of its kind exclusively dedicated to laminate flooring, will be held May 17 in Dallas, Texas. Attendees learn from the best in the industry and certification gives participants credibility and the potential to increase their bottom line.
“Being certified has opened up a whole new world for me,” says Tim Fobbs, past attendee of the NALFA Inspector Certification Class. “It’s given me a different way to earn income, to have a career. I just did an inspection yesterday, in fact, and writing up the report now.”
What you’ll learn:
● History of NALFA
● General knowledge of laminate flooring
● Installation requirements
● Inspection tools and standards
● Product defect review
● Certification testing and evaluation
Enjoy the benefits:
● Increase your credibility and potentially income
● Become a preferred choice for the best laminate flooring producers in North America, their distributors, and their retailers
● Great business exposure by having your name and your business listed on the NALFA website as a CERTIFIED LAMINATE FLOORING INSPECTOR
● Profit from networking with some of the best Flooring Inspectors in the business
● Direct and privileged access to the technical support services of NALFA members
● Be constantly updated of all technical innovations in the laminate flooring world
Meet the instructor:
The course will be taught by Ron Starkey, an installation expert who has worked in the floorcovering industry for 46 years. He is a NALFA Certified Installer and a NALFA Certified Inspector with over 20 years of experience inspecting floor installations.
2013 NALFA Inspector Class date and locations:
● May 17, 2013 – Dallas, Texas
● July 26, 2013 – Los Angeles, Calif.
● September 27, 2013 – Salem, N.J.
● November 8, 2013 – Ringgold, Ga.
To qualify participants must be certified by a nationally recognized inspector organization or have a minimum of three years experience as an inspector or be a NALFA Certified Installer with a current certification.
The class fee is $350. Space is limited. To register or for more information, contact Teiya Eubanks at (423) 316-1566 or email@example.com. To register, download and complete the registration form from nalfa.com and fax to NALFA at (423) 634-9074.